Two Commerce Square
2001 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103-7042
P (267) 861-5331 | F (267) 350-9050
Joseph Ferris represents plaintiffs and defendants in state court and federal courts throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. As a fourth-year associate, Joseph has already begun developing and servicing his own clients.
Joseph practices commercial litigation, insurance defense and claims adjuster services. He handles cases for business entities and individuals on a variety of claims, including:
- Professional malpractice;
- Shareholder claims;
- Complex workers' compensation matters;
- Commercial fraud;
- Business torts;
- Premises liability; and
- Coverage disputes.
- Lead attorney litigating novel and complex issues arising under the Pennsylvania Professional Employer Organization Act.
- Successfully defended an action brought by an entity attempting to be deemed a “medical device company” and “healthcare provider” under relevant Pennsylvania statutes.
- Serves on a trial team involved with complex, multimillion dollar collection litigation against various individuals and entities.
Joseph received his law degree from Villanova University School of Law in 2012. While in law school, Joseph worked as a summer associate at a mid-size Philadelphia law firm, and served as a clerk to the Honorable Denis P. Cohen. Prior to law school, Joseph attended Purdue University. Joseph is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.